All Photos // Power and Influence Photography
Alright, let’s not act like you’re not obsessed with OTK boots (over the knee) and don’t know how to wear them without looking like a skank. ( We’ve all seen Pretty Woman… ) Well, you’re in luck, because I’m going to tell you.
At first it’s going to be tough because the first time you ever wear them you’ll feel weird about it. But, you’ve got to get some confidence going with them. And TRUST ME, you’ll get compliments fo sho!
So let’s go through some options, shall we?
• Cute top // jeans // OTK boots over the jeans
• bodycon dress // OTK boots // leather jacket
• long t shirt or sweater // tights // OTK boots
• romper // cardigan // OTK boots
• sweater // shorts // tights // OTK boots
Best places to get OTK boots:
• Agaci’s shoe store (“O” Shoes)
• Forever 21
• Off Broadway
• Steve Madden
• Shii by Journeys
If you’re wanting any of my gems from my photos check out these links!