I’m so happy that I had one last hoorah at a music festival this year, so that I can show off my last festival gems before the Fall weather really sets in. One amazing Music Festival that everyone should try to attend annually is Atlanta’s Music Midtown Festival. I’ve attended the fest for the past two years and absolutely love it and have a blast each time! They host numerous big-name artists and it is held in the beautiful city of Atlanta, GA.
Now, festival season may be coming to an end here soon, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t use some of these festival essentials for general travel or for festivals in the future:
- As you can see in the picture, I always carry a hat. Whether it’s hot or cold outside, it can shade you from the sun or add a little warmth to your head. (and it’s very fashionable, duh.)
- Make sure that you’ve got a good pair of sunnies and an easy-to-carry purse or backpack.
- Bandanas are optional. We just used them as a fashion statement.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR TICKETS/WRISTBANDS.
- Carry along a small blanket or mat to sit on. Grass stains aren’t very fun.
- If you’re going to see one of your favorite artists, make sure to show them some love and support by wearing one of their T’s or tanks.
- If you don’t already have one, buy a Polaroid camera. Yes, the film can get a little expensive over time, but the pictures are much more sentimental and right at your fingertips to do as you please with them.
- Most people don’t like to get dressed up for festivals, but I say why not? It’s always better to be overdressed than underdressed in my opinion. If you have the chance to wear some crazy outfit or rock some funny accessories, DO IT.
If you’ve attended Music Midtown Festival, what did you think of it? Who was your favorite artist? Also, what are some fun things that you like to do in Atlanta?
We loved every minute of our trip, and will definitely be attending next year! Click on the links below to see where I got some of my awesome festival attire!
xx || ps